Saturday, March 7, 2009

So... You Guys Ready for Another Trade and STAY??????

so.... you guys ready for another Trade and STAY??????

i'm feeling like we're ready! lol! how does Sunday, March 15th - Wednesday, March 18th sound???? yes, it's coming up soon... but i know you guys would be up for the challenge!

so, if you've caught up with your trades from the last event, let's do this again! (of course, if you're all traded out, you totally don't have to trade - but feel free to join in on the thread! you KNOW you love to chat!)

i'll take the first 8 shops that convo me to be our "start list". so get listing, everyone!!!!!!!!

xoxoxo muffin

3 comments:

ThePeachTree said...

I'm soooo ready!

Staci Rose said...

I am ready, too! I am still bummed I missed the last TWO!! (such shame...) :)

Rustic Path Gardens said...

You're spoiling us! LOL I'll be watching for the thread. :)